What number do I call to change my United flight?
To Change your United flight, you can Speak to the United Airlines Live agent at 1-800-864-8331 and talk to them about your flight change. They will guide you to change your United flight if it applies to your ticket.
United Airlines is one of the most used airlines by passengers for air travel. United Airlines is known as a comfortable and trustworthy airline among its passengers. While flying through many domestic and international destinations, United Airlines has faced many challenges and queries from its customers. With its policies, United has tried to keep the comfort of its passengers as its priority.
United Airlines Flight Change Policy Are as Follows:
Passengers must follow the United flight change policy before they proceed to change United flights which are as follows.
- Twenty-four hours flight change: United Airlines allows its passengers to change flights in the 24 hours grace period of flight booking. The passengers can change their United Airlines flight during this 24 hours grace period without any charge only if the departure date is a week or more away from the flight booking date.
- Only one change permitted: Customers can change their United flight only one time. No change is allowed after this change, not even in other segments of details in the ticket, such as date, name, etc.
- Payment of difference in price value: If they change the distance, the passenger must pay the difference in the price value of the united Airlines ticket. Only after complete payment will the flight change is confirmed. If a flight change in ticket costs less, the remaining value will be credited as credit points.
- No change permitted to primary economic tickets: Basic economic tickets are not allowed to change flights by United Airlines after a 24 hours grace period.
Can I change flights with the economy on United?
No, economy flights on United Airlines are not allowed to change flights beyond the 24 hours grace period after ticket booking provided by United Airlines.
Steps to Cancel or Change United Airlines Flight: You can change or cancel your flight in the following ways:
Through the customer agent of United airlines: If you want to change your United airlines flight, you can contact them Directly or speak to the someone at united airlines department. The steps to contact the customer representative of United Airlines are as follows.
- Visit the website of United Airlines.
- Go to Contact Us.
- Click on Contact customer agent.
- You will get the number 1800-864-8331 and talk about how to change your United flight over a phone call. Your call will connect with United Airlines IVR.
- Very soon you can talk with the agent of United Airlines and speak to them about flight change.
Through the website: Passengers can change United flights by visiting the website of United Airlines. Please take the following steps to change the United Airlines flight:
- Visit the website of united airlines, www.unitedairlines.com.
- Click on Manage my trips.
- After this, you can click on My trips.
- A window will appear on the screen where you must fill in your ticket confirmation number and last name. Then click on search.
- Your United Airlines flight ticket will appear in front of your screen. Now you must click on Change reservations.
- Now you can change your United flight destination. Click on confirm.
- If a cost difference is present between two tickets on a flight change, you might need to pay the cost difference charges.
- Please choose the payment method, pay the remaining fare and confirm it. If the changes are less on the new flight change, the remaining value will be added to your travel voucher.
United Airlines is one of the busiest airlines in the US. You can ask the agent of United airlines to change the flight, or you can do it by yourself without any difficulty.