How to Call Delta Airlines at Portland Airport?
Delta Airlines is considered to be one of the best airlines to fly with. It is the oldest airline operating in the world, serving around 350 destinations. Delta operates its flights from many domestic and international airports, and one of them is Portland Airport. If you wish to make your booking with Delta Airlines from the Portland Airport, you must obtain some information that to ease your journey.
Some Important Airport Details Required For Travel
- Airport Name: Portland International Airport
- Airport Address: 7000 NE Airport Way, Portland, OR 97218, United States
- Airport Code: PDX
- Airport Website: https://www.flypdx.com/
How can I contact Delta Airlines at Portland Airport?
If you wish to Contact a Person to get support about some issues, then you can call Delta Airlines at Portland Airport using the phone number 1-802-427-9009 or (800) 221-1212. It will get you to Delta Airlines Customer Service, where you will connect with a Delta Airlines live person who will provide you with the support you need on your journey.
What are the additional contact numbers of Delta Airlines Portland Airport?
For specific queries, you can reach the concerned department and take the info quickly. Here is the list of Delta Airlines Portland Airport Phone Numbers you can use:
- For general flight inquiries: (800) 221-1212
- For Skymiles: 800-323-2323
- For lost and found: 800-325-8224
- For TSA operations: 855-787-2227
What are the working hours of Delta Airlines at Portland Airport?
Delta Airlines operates 24 hours a day at Portland Airport. Though, Delta Airlines Customer Service is only availed from 6:00 am to 11:30 pm daily. So, if you wish to contact the Delta Airlines Customer support team, reach out to them during this time for support.
What issues are handled by Delta Airlines Portland Airport customer service?
If you wish to know what are the issues for which you can contact or reach Delta Portland Airport customer Service, below is the list which will help you understand when you can take assistance:
- Booking Inquiries: A person can contact Delta Airlines Customer Service for booking inquiries, like you want to know the availability of flights, the price range, or flight timing.
- Book a ticket: If you have trouble booking a ticket directly from their website, then you can take help from an agent to complete a booking.
- Manage Booking: You can make changes to your existing booking by contacting a Delta Airlines Representative. It can be canceled or changed as per your preference.
- Lounge Access: If you wish to enjoy some premium time at the airport, then you can request lounge access by contacting an Delta official at Portland Airport.
- Parking Booking: For passengers who do not want to spend their time in the parking area waiting for a spot to park, they can book a spot in advance before reaching the airport.
What terminal is Delta in at Portland Airport?
Delta Airlines is in concourse at Portland Airport. The same terminal is used for both departure and arrival of the flights.
When should I Reach Portland Airport for my Delta Airlines flight?
If you have booked a domestic Delta flight, then you should reach 2 hours early at the airport from the departure of your flight. And if you have an international flight, then reaching 3 hours prior to departure will be beneficial.