How do I talk to a real person at Aer Lingus?
Aer Lingus offers numerous contact mediums to reach them if a passenger faces an issue with their Booked flight. They also provide dedicated phone numbers to speak to a live person at Aer Lingus for different services. You have to pick the correct number from their website to contact a specific department.
What are the steps to call Aer Lingus?
You can find a number related to a Specific Department in the Phone Directory available on the website of Aer Lingus. For General queries, dial the Aer Lingus toll-free number at 1 (800) 474-7424 and follow the instructions on IVR.
- Press 1: To select your preferred language
- Press 2: For a new booking
- Press 3: To cancel a booking
- Press 4: For Pet Reservations.
- Press 5: For Baggage-related issues.
- Press 6: For refund-related issues.
- Press 7: To request Special Assistance
- Press 8: For flight inquiry
- Press 9: To connect with a Aer Lingus customer support representative.
Hence, you can choose an option related to your query from the above mentioned options, and a Aer Lingus Representative will answer shortly to address your query.
Ways to contact Aer Lingus
There are several ways listed on the Aer Lingus website to contact them. You can pick an option to connect with a Aer Lingus customer support executive at your convenience. Some of the contact mediums are mentioned below for your help.
Passengers can use the calling process to quickly connect with an Aer Lingus Customer Support representative and speak to them individually for a better resolution. To call the Aer Lingus phone number, you must perform the steps described below.
- Dial the number 1 (800) 474-7424 and select your preferred language to proceed.
- Follow the automated voicemail instructions to choose an option related to your query or to speak to a Aer Lingus representative.
- Wait a while, and a representative will answer your call to resolve your query.
You can reach out to an Aer Lingus Customer Support Representative through Whatsapp chat in a convenient manner, as it is a part of everybody's daily routine. Save the number at +353-87-1508593 on your phone and find the number in your WhatsApp contacts. Once you have the saved number, you can start a new conversation by dropping a message about your query. A representative at Aer Lingus will reply shortly to continue the discussion.
Via Messenger Chat:
You can chat with Aer Lingus on Facebook Messenger by logging in to your messenger account or as a Guest. The process of chatting on Messenger is as easy as it can be. You can reciprocate the basic set of steps below for the same.
- To start with, open the website www.aerlingus.com
- Click the Support option in the Menu Bar to reach the Contacts page of the website.
- Click the Messenger logo, and you can choose to log in or chat as a guest.
- After logging in successfully, you will be connected to a representative at Aer Lingus.
- Drop a message about your query in the Chatbox to start the conversation.
Via Contact Form:
Apart from the orthodox modes of contact like Calling and chatting, you can also use the Contact Form to get a hold of a representative at Aer Lingus. Passengers can find the Form on the Aer Lingus Customer Support page of their website. Fill it in with all the mandatory details and submit it. A Aer Lingus representative will approach you within 24 hours of submission.
Does Aer Lingus have 24-hour customer service?
Yes, Customer service is one of the significant aspects of an airline service provider; that's why Aer Lingus is available 24/7. You can reach Aer Lingus Customer Service representative by dialing (516)622-4222 and choosing an option according to your query.
What time does Aer Lingus counter open?
The Aer Lingus counter opens 48 hours before the scheduled departure of the flights to Europe and 24 hours earlier to the departure of transatlantic flights. Aer Lingus recommends checking in at least 2 hours before the departure for a domestic flight and 3 hours before a long-haul flight.