How do I check-in for my flight Latam Airlines?
Passengers need to check-in at Latam Airlines before boarding the flight so that they can get the boarding pass to enter the aircraft. Moreover, you can choose the additional services if required based on your requirement like:
- Special assistance
- Additional baggage space
- Upgrade the flight
- In-flight services
For the convenience of the flyers, Latam allows online check-in to save time. You have to follow the steps for check-in Online in Latam shared below.
Steps to check-in at Latam Airlines
The advantage of Latam Airlines online Check-in services is that travelers can check in around the clock. Here is the guide for Latam Airlines Check-in online process:
- Go to the website.
- Click on the My Trips.
- Enter the details, such as confirmation number and last name.
- After selecting the flight, choose the check-in option.
- Now, you have to select the services if required.
- Click on the submit button.
In case you have any issues, passengers can contact Latam Airlines customer service for adequate instructions and to get the boarding pass smoothly.
At the airport
Another way to check in at the airport is first you need to visit the airport. The latam airline offers self-service. However, you can speak with a customer agent in case of any trouble. After that, go to the checked baggage in case you are carrying the luggage. Otherwise, you can directly head towards the security checkpoints.
Latam Airlines Online Check-in Policy?
If you have decided to check in online, passengers must follow the Latam Airlines Online check-in Policy discussed below:
- Due to automatic check-in services at Latam Airlines, flyers flying directly with Latam Airlines don’t need to check in to get an entry pass.
- Passengers can find out whether they are eligible for automatic check-in through the WhatsApp and email mail send to you at the time of reservation.
- Automatic temporary pass permit to make the changes like additional baggage space and seat change.
- To activate automatic Check-in at Latam Airlines for international trips or flights booked via travel agencies and other websites.
- In the case of an international flight, flyers need to complete the travel data within 72 hours to activate automatic latam check-in Option.
- Passengers with any issues can also get boarding passes at the airport with the support of customer agents.
- Travelers with special assistance, pregnant, or passengers with pet need to check in at the airport.
- Passengers can’t automatically check in if traveling via Delta Airlines. But allowed to check in on the website 24 hours before the flight schedule.
- When the flight is operated by other airlines, travelers need to check in with them using the reservation code. You can find the reservation code in the confirmation ticket sent to your registered mail id or payment receipt.
In case you have any issues, contact Latam Airlines customer support to learn about the guidelines. Moreover, you can check the confirmation ticket.
What time does Latam Airlines check-in open?
Generally, the Latam airline opens the check-in services 2 hours before the departure. It is suggested to reach the airport timely so you can board the flight without any trouble. After check-in, you have to go to the bag drop counter for the baggage screening. After that, you need to visit the security screening. In case you are traveling with carry-on baggage, flyers can directly go for the security screening.
For check-in at Latam Airlines, passengers must visit the terminal mentioned on their confirmation ticket. If there is any change in your terminal, the Latam airline will inform you in advance.
How early can you check in for a flight Latam?
In the case of international flights, travelers are suggested to reach the airport at least 3 hours early Check-in at Latam before the flight schedule. Suppose you have to board the domestic flight to reach the airport a minimum of 2 hours prior to your flight departure.
How to contact customer support?
In case of any trouble, dial the latam Airlines contact number 1 (866) 435-9526. The airline is accessible 24 hours to guide you. First, you need to choose the language and follow the IVR instructions to reach the right representative.
- Press 1 for reservation queries.
- Press 2 to cancel the flight and request a refund.
- Press 3 for baggage and flight status.
- Press 4 for check-in services.
- Press * to speak with a live representative at Latam.
Follow social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook to get deals to make a reservation at lower rates. Visit the website for more details.