How Do I Contact with Delta Airlines at Los Angeles Airport?
You can contact delta Airlines at the LAX by calling the delta airlines Los Angeles airport phone number 1-802-427-9009 or +1-800-221-1212. Here is the detailed process:
- Dial the Delta Airlines Los Angeles airport number 1-802-427-9009, +1-800-221-1212
- Press 1 for English and follow the IVR voice commands running
- You can choose an option that suits your question and continue
- In a few minutes, the system will connect you to the associated Delta departments
- You can then talk to a Delta Airlines representative and ask your question to get them solved
Alternate ways to Contact Delta Airlines at Los Angeles Airport
Contact via email
You can also contact Delta Airlines at Los Angeles Airport by emailing their email id below: You can compose an email and type the subject line, type the message in the body, and once the email is ready, send it at
email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. The general response you can expect from the airline is in 24-48 hours.
Contact Via Chat support
You can also contact delta airlines at Los Angeles Airport via chat support and solve your queries. To contact delta via chat, you can go to the delta airlines website and the contact us page. There, locate the chat service and open it. Type your message, and you can follow the prompt to clear your doubts.
Contact Via social media Network
You can also share your concern with Delta Airlines at LAX by sending a direct message via their social media networks. The special media links for the delta at LAX are as below:
Contact Lost and found details departments
- Delta Airlines lost and found: You can also recover your valuable items from LAX through Delta Airlines Lax toll-free Phone number 800 325 8224(Toll-free). That will connect you to the airport lost and found departments.
- Police phone for insurance purposes: 1-800-800-1504.
- Hours of operation : 8 am to 5 pm from Monday - Friday
- The airport lost and found Phone number: +800 325 8224
Terminal: Delta Airlines customers can check in and clear security at Terminal 3, whereas other partner airlines will operate from Terminal B or Terminal 2. You can also check the 3D map, designed creatively and interactively to provide details of terminal airport locations on the blueprint.
LAX Address: 1 World Way, Los Angeles, CA 90045, U.S
Facilities provided by Delta Airlines at Los Angeles Airport
Passengers can find services below at Delta Airlines LAX Airport. Besides you can also contact Delta Airlines Lax Customer Service number for assistance and other additional information.
- Restaurants and cafes
- Currency Exchange
- Baggage Services
- Airport Police
- Mobile Charging
- Information desk
- Luggage Carts
- Shoe Shine Service
Is There an Opening Time for the Delta Desk at Lax?
Yes! The delta Airlines Desk at LAX is open based on the terminal. As per the online sources, the delta uses terminal 3, and the north near gate 34 is open from 4:30 am to 12:30 am. The South Mezzanine level of Terminal 3 is open from 6 am to 10 pm. You can, however, speak to Delta Airlines customer service number for more up-to-date information.