Can I contact Delta Airlines at the Beijing Airport office?
There are many travelers that select Beijing Airport to board their Delta flight. If you have also made a flight reservation and you want to request special assistance, then yes, you can contact Delta Airlines at Beijing Airport. To get in association with Delta Airlines customer services by calling Beijing Airport, it is essential that callers obey the steps given below:
You need to dial Delta Airlines Beijing Airport Phone Number: 1 (800) 221-1212 to initialize the calling process.
When the call is answered by an automated voice, you must carefully understand the instructions and follow them. You must also press one character from the given IVR menu to continue:
- Press 1: For booking-related concerns.
- Press 3: For terminal information
- Press 5: To track luggage
- Press *: For other issues
When finally your call gets navigated to a Delta Airlines representative at Beijing Airport, you can discuss your concern and expect a solution in the shortest time.
Other important information to Contact Delta Airlines at Beijing Airport:
Apart from the 24/7 available Delta Airlines Beijing Airport hotline number mentioned above, customers can also use the following relevant information to get through Delta Airlines Beijing Airport Customer Service and terminate their traveling issues:
- Beijing Airport official website: https://www.bcia.com.cn/
- Delta Airlines Beijing Airport Phone Number: 1 (800) 221-1212
- Airport code: PEK
- Special assistance phone number: +86 10 96158
- Email address: email@example.com
- Delta Airlines' official website: https://www.delta.com/
Reasons to contact Delta Airlines office at Beijing Airport?
Customers can contact Delta at Beijing Airport to get information about their bookings or to eliminate any of the below-mentioned issues:
- Issues related to bookings of flights.
- For flight delay, cancellation, or rescheduling-related problems.
- For parking-related problems.
- For check-in-related problems.
- To report your lost or damaged bag.
- To request special assistance
- For inquired about the flight terminal.
- To upgrade your traveling class, etc.
What terminal is Delta Airlines at Beijing Airport?
Many travelers are confused about the terminal used by Delta Airlines at Beijing Airport. If you also want to know about the same, then you must know that the Delta airline uses Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 of the airport. However, sometimes these terminals change at the last moment, and Delta flights operate from Terminal 3. You can always Contact Delta Airlines at Beijing Airport to get information about your operating terminal before reaching the airport to avoid any last-minute problems and confusion.
What is the best time to call Delta Airlines at Beijing Airport?
If you desire to get in touch with Delta Airlines at Beijing Airport by selecting the alternative of call, then you must call them at the best time. If you are searching for the best time to communicate with Delta beijing airport phone nunber, then it must be noted that the frequency of calls received before 6 am is relatively less than the rest of the day. Therefore callers must try reaching them early in the morning and get the required information. Since the Beijing airport is Asia’s busiest airport, its phone lines are usually found busy. But due to 24/7 availability, the calls made in the morning ensure callers to get in touch with the corresponding representatives.