What happens if I forget to print my boarding pass?
Are you at the airport and checking one last time that everything is ready for your travel? Then you remember that you forget to take a print boarding pass and panic. Stop panicking and read the passage below to know how you can board your flight without having to print your boarding pass.
Self Check in At the Airport: Kiosk
If you forgot to print your Airlines Boarding tickets, you don't have to worry. You can use the Kiosk machine and check in at Airport to print your Airline's boarding pass. If you are a first-time traveler or if you have never used a Kiosk machine, you can go through the below steps.
- When you are at the airport, you need to look for the kiosk machine.
- You need to enter your PNR number on the screen.
- Then you need to select the seats that are available.
- Add the baggage and click on the next option.
- Your Flight boarding pass will be printed along with your baggage tag.
At the Airport: Check-in
You can also receive your Flight boarding pass at the time of baggage check-in. You can ask the Customer care representative of Airlines at the counter and select the seats which are available. You will get your boarding pass in printed format.
Can you make a check-in using web check-in?
If you are worried that there might be a huge queue at the baggage check-in or near the kiosk machine. You can use the airport Flight Web check-in option and avoid the use of printing your Airlines boarding pass. The web check-in usually opens 24 - 48 hours before your flight departure.
If you desire to know more about web check-in and how you can use web check-in, go through the below process.
- You need to go to the official web page of the airline.
- Then on the homepage, you need to look for the web check-in option.
- Type your last name and the booking confirmation code.
- Select the available seats and confirm.
- Your web check-in is done. You will get your Flight boarding pass in the registered email.
An alternative method to do Check-in
The mobile check-in is similar to the web check-in. If you would like to know how you can check in using the mobile check-in, then continue reading. The mobile check-in also opens 48-24 hours before the departure of your flight.
- You need to go to the official page of the airline from your phone.
- Then you will have to click on the check-in option.
- Enter your surname and the reference number and click on the check-in option.
- Then you will have to select the seats that are available.
- Once the process is done, you will receive your Airlines e-boarding pass.
Is it necessary to take print boarding passes?
No, you don't have to carry a printed boarding pass to board the flight. You can also use the e-pass to board. You can use the above methods to get an e-pass and avoid printing your boarding pass. If you have any doubts, you can go through the frequently asked question already given on the homepage of the airlines.
You can use the above methods to print a boarding pass of airlines or to get an e-pass for your flight. You can also inquire at the airport counter if you have any doubts or for information.