How do I check my flight booking?
Imagine you had booked your most awaited holiday trip with a famous airline and were looking forward to the trip. As you had already started packing and just before a day of your departure date, you got to know that your flight was canceled by the airline due to an air traffic strike. In some parts of our life, we must have faced this type of situation, and to avoid this situation; you can track your flight status. If you need clarification about how I can Track my Flight? Then keep on reading the information below.
What is the process of checking your flight status and flight ticket?
When you complete your reservation with any airline through their official website, you can Track your flight ticket details just after paying the applicable fee. You can also Check Flight Ticket, which is sent to you after the booking process at your registered email id so you can check your mail inbox and locate the flight ticket there. In case you are thinking about how I can Track my flight at home, then you can use the following options-
Through online option
You can use the online option to Check flight booking through the My trips/ check flight status/ Manage booking option. Follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Go to the official Airlines website of the airline.
- Now you have to locate the check flight status or manage booking tab.
- After this, you must enter your booking reference number, ID, and last name in the given tabs and hit the search button.
- Now you will get your booked flight details on the screen, which you can go through and make changes to your itinerary.
- You can select your seat, including a pet, change or add meals, acquire special assistance, etc.
- After making the changes, you will be asked to pay the applicable fee, and after that, you will receive a confirmation email at your provided email address.
Through phone calls
If you are not good with using technology and the internet to connect with customer support, then you can also use the phone call option, which you can generally find on the official website contact us tab. Most airlines provide 24 hours seven days a week customer support to their customer, so you can connect with them anytime by locating the dedicated phone number on their web page.
- You have to dial the helpline number mentioned on the website of airline.
- Now listen to the IVR commands carefully and follow them.
- Pick the language Option.
- Press 0 to Talk with a live Representative at +1-802-427-9009 .
- Press 2 to cancel your Reserve Booked flight .
- Press 3 to make changes to your itinerary.
- Press 4 to check your flight status.
- Press 5 to apply for special assistance during flight boarding.
- Press 6 to Request a Refund for a delayed or canceled flight.
- After pressing the related button, you can get put on hold till the next representative is available to assist you.
- When you connect with the agent, provide your flight details to him and ask for the required help.
In case you are still wondering about how you can check your flight status, then you can also receive the notification of your flight through text messages, and for this, you have to apply for push notifications.